1. What was your biggest worry five years ago? Is it still a worry?
I can barely remember 2 days ago, much less 5 years ago! It must have been that OS would graduate from college. (He did.)
2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?
That explains a whole lot! Hormones. That's what makes me grouchy. Cheering me up? A funny movie, being left alone.
3. In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
I hate to be photographed. Period.
4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path? Explain.
Gosh, I have no idea. It takes a village!
5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?
Pumpkin Crisp. It has "crisp" in the name, so that counts, right? I have a friend who likes it so much, she eats it for breakfast!
6. What's the most useless object you own?
My iron. It sits in the closet and rarely sees the light of day!
7. Share a favorite fall memory.
Making "leaf houses" with one of my sisters. We would rake the leaves into a kind of a "blueprint" of a house, with the leaves making up the walls.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can you believe these schools banning "playing" during recess? First, no balls. Now, there's a school that is banning "Tag". Goodness gracious! This is unbelievable. We certainly are becoming a soft nation.
Here's something that YS shared with me the other day. I think it is just hilarious! Skip ahead to around 30 seconds for the hilarity!