Where did January go? 5 Wednesdays, 5 Hodgepodges, so YAY ME! What better way to end January than by answering some questions brought to us by Joyce?
1. Speaking of endings....at your wit's end, at loose ends, a dead end, burn the candle at both ends, all's well that end's well, or no end in sight...which 'end' phrase might best be applied to your life lately? Explain.
At my wit's end. Work stuff. Sometimes it's hard to get an answer from people who are supposed to be "in the know".
I know there must have been something, but I can't think of anything right now. I know as soon as I read other posts it'll come to me!!!
3. Something that made you smile yesterday?
Coming home to some pups who were happy to see me. My sweet little 15-year-old Jack Russell Mix (Pepper) has to wear a diaper during the day because she is taking medicine for a heart murmur and she can no longer hold it during the day. Since she doesn't have a tail, I also have to put "fancy pants" on her to help keep up the diaper. The whole not having a tail makes it hard for the diaper & fancy pants to stay on, so she will often come to me looking all "gangsta" with her britches halfway down!
4. January 30th is National Croissant Day. Do you like croissants? Sweet or savory? We're having chicken salad for lunch...would you rather have yours served on a croissant, a wrap, a bagel, bread, or a roll of some sort?
Ooooo! A chicken salad on a croissant is the best!
5. Sum up your January in fifteen words or less.
Snowy, cold, nice unexpected week's break from school!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm halfway through my Ireland posts already. 4 down, 4 to go!