1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
I've never visited a casino or bet on a horse. I did bet on a dog once at the dograce. A looong time ago. I lost. Definitely not in the lucky column very much!
When we lived in Ga., the people who worked in the "itinerant building" would pitch in a dollar for the "big lottery", but we never won.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
I'm not sure. We'll be coming home from our first camping trip since Christmas Break, and I usually make Corned Beef & Cabbage in the slow cooker. Plus, it's on a Sunday this year, and Sunday's are our Mexican night.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
A couple of my coworkers went to the Pink concert last week. I LOVE her. Then, one of the 2 coworkers went to the Bon Jovi concert a few days later.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I don't keep a diary or journal and never have. Excluding my blog, of course!
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
I don't think I have anything at all.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
For real??? Sorry, just not feeling it right now, but I can't wait to see how creative everybody else is!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a confession to make: I peeked to see who Sean (The Bachelor) was going to pick. But, I wasn't sure if I had the correct information, so I watched every week. Last night I thought I had it wrong, right up until the very end. I am very pleased at who the new Bachelorette is; I hoped they would pick her. Just in case you had to DVR the finale, I'm doing my best to not use names!