1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?We usually go to Mass and I fix a good sized dinner.
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
Get a Senior Citizen Discount.
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
"It keeps no record of wrongs" I'm not saying I'm the kind of person who holds a grudge, but...
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Jonquils. Daddy had some growing in the backyard, so I guess that's why.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
Nope, never have & don't think I ever will. I've learned to never say "never".
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
I have some lotion and hair products in a basket on my bathroom counter.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
A couple of months ago. I had requested permission to evaluate a student (and had been trying to get permission since October). I finally got it, but when I tested the student, she had completely corrected all of the sounds she was having trouble with in October! I really should have rescreened her before I sent that last permission! I felt pretty stupid calling mom & letting her know what I did!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday & Tuesday mornings we had snow. But, not on the road, just in the grass. Here is a collage I did from yesterday:
So your Wednesday Hodgepodge post shows up on Feedly but not at Bloglovin'. I am so upset about this! I wrote to them to see what the problem is. I know...they start those discounts young. I don't mind them but it makes me feel really old. Have a wonderful Easter. That is a lovely view from those rooms!ReplyDelete
What a beautiful view you have! Have a happy Easter.ReplyDelete
It actually feels just a teensy bit springlike out there today : ) Definitely seems like everyone struggles with letting go of hurts.ReplyDelete
Hope you have a happy Easter!
Having such a nice view should make going to work just a little more pleasant :)ReplyDelete
Have a happy Easter~
All of our snow has melted, but it's still very cold, windy and gray outside. Waiting impatiently for spring!!!!ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful Easter!
Hi, Mary! Just stopping by real quick to wish you and yours a BLESSED Easter!ReplyDelete