Looking for my "B" for my A-Z post? Click here.
I think I do something foolish every day. Too many to pinpoint just one!
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
Picnic at the Iron Curtain by Susan Viets The author is a journalist who was there when the wall came down. The reader follows her from London, to Eastern Europe behind the wall. Very interesting.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
Oh, how I love garlic!!! I don't have a favorite dish, but I usually at least double the amount of garlic you're supposed to put in recipes!
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
Since the Dogwood Arts Festival is in my backyard, that one is OUT! Callaway Gardens in Ga. is supposed to have amazing azaleas, but I couldn't find if they have a festival or not. I would have to say the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket, just because it's in New England, and I've never been there.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
I read blogs where I have a common interest with that person. I've been awful about visiting some every day. Must do better with that!
I use math every day in my job. Have to calculate those percentages to see how my kids are progressing!
Awesome. On Tuesdays (unlike Mondays & Wednesdays) I have time to breathe. I have a couple of breaks to get things (like paperwork!) done.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As I'm watching this, I'm listening to a story about the Hemp Bill in Tn. They interviewed a woman that I bought some hemp seeds from at the Women Expo a few weeks ago. If you haven't had hemp seeds, try it if you get a chance. They kind of taste like sunflower seeds, actually. They are supposed to help with memory, and help with cholesterol. I don't know if that's what helped, but when I had blood drawn a couple of weeks ago, my level was lower than it had been. Hmmmm.....