1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced? Were the circumstances in which you made the faux pas embarrassing? By the way, that's not "foax pass." (I know you know that. Just jokin' with ya.)
When I was little, I saw a ballet book. I yelled to my mom, "Look, a ballet (pronouncing it "Bal-it) book. It must have really embarrassed me, because I can remember it to this day.
2. How do you feel about the use of texting shortcuts and trends? (ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
I hate it. That's why the kids today have no idea how to spell.
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture. Please feel free to post.
YUCK. My formal picture came out pretty well. The one that went into the yearbook looked like I had taken/smoked something before I had the picture made...the sun was actually in my eyes.
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
High school homecoming wasn't any really big deal. In college, I had to choose between the social fraternity (I was a "little sister") and the professional music fraternity. I was a "brother" in the music fraternity...we had a co-ed chapter. If I'm remembering correctly, I usually went to the music festivities since I was in the band. I think I may have at least popped by the social fraternity's party, but I honestly can't remember. Must have been a really good time.
6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know: "Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"
I'm going to wimp out on this one and say I don't have a preference. Both are equally beautiful.
7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"
Go to Germany/Austria/Switzerland with a side trip to Liechtenstein. Yes, again with the Liechtenstein!
Seriously: Look how beautiful it is:
I also want to go to Canada and see the Polar Bears...as long as I can leave my hotel in the morning, meet up with the bears that afternoon, and get back to the hotel that night.
8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal, which would it be?"
A dog. Definitely a dog. One of my dogs 'cause they have it made.
9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
10 years ago today: I was 20 pounds lighter; the boys had their first trip to Disneyworld, and I had my gall bladder removed in August. We were living in SC. I honestly can't remember any more than that!
10. When you are proven to be correct in any contentious discussion, do you gloat?
It depends who I'm with. My family: absolutely. Any one else, not so much.
11. What is your favorite food which includes the ingredient "caramel?"
I hate these questions when you're only suppose to pick one! I make some mean "Texas Millionaires": they're kinda like Turtles but a lot better. I'm also very fond of the little snacks where you take a small pretzel, put a rolo on it, pop it in the oven for about 3 minutes, then put a pecan on top. DELISH!
12. From my 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family, which family would you choose and why?" (She's so cute. And clever.)
When I was little I would've said The Brady Bunch. Now? How about the NCIS family? Cozying up to Jethro could be nice!
Please post your answers tomorrow, then come back here to link up. Happy Randomizing!