Here are some things that have happened around the area where I live:
1. A guy who has been accused of making meth was found hiding under his house. He had a trap door in a bedroom, so when the police came knocking, he went through the door and hid under the house. Yep, they caught him. Looks like he left his friend to fend for herself; she was being held with some meth-related charges.
2. Two former workers at a Tiger Sanctuary decided to "get to drinking" (that's what the paper said...no lie!), then run naked (or would that be "nekked" since they were up to something?) through their former workplace. They also vandalized the on-site trailer they lived in.
3. (This doesn't have anything to do with drugs, but they do have drugs in a hospital, so maybe it does!) Bedbugs were found in a chair in a local hospital. None were found in the bed, but they fumigated several rooms, then were given an "all clear".
4. A woman called 911 and reported herself as driving under the influence. She called and said that she had too much to drink and shouldn't be driving, and apologized for getting behind the wheel. The local police used the GPS on her phone to determine her location, and an officer who was in the area found her, ran her plates to make sure it was her, and pulled her over. The lady said she had only had one beer, and while the officer was informing her of her rights, she was making all kinds of noise so he couldn't get through the implied consent. The unruly behavior continued and she was put in a restraint cell.
5. In a Nashville area high school, ten high school boys were caught smoking pot in the locker room. Before a game. They were expelled. One of the comments: The team's fight song was changed to "Puff The Magic Dragon." (The team lost the game 38-0.)
In the words of Ron White: "You can't fix stupid."
Sidenote: Last night, the high school football players for the small school in the small town wore pink socks during the game for Breast Cancer Awareness. The mother of one of the boys that MS graduated with lost her battle a couple of weeks ago. Nothing was mentioned in the paper about the pink socks. Now, if one of these boys had gotten in trouble it would've been front page news. Sad...