Tomorrow is my 1st year "blogiversary". Some people actually have their act together and have a give-away, but nope, not me. I'm more of an "Oh my gosh! I should have done that!" kind of girl. So, instead of a give-away, I'm going to grace you with 10 things I've learned this past year through blogging:
1. I'm not quite a boring as I thought!
2. CH can learn a lot about me by reading my posts.
3. I can get stuff from CH by mentioning that I'd like to have something in my posts.
4. I live in a wonderful part of the USA. (Although I already knew this!)
5. There are way too many books out there that I would like to read; I just don't have the time.
6. If I need an opinion or suggestion, all I have to do is put it in a post and I'll get them.
7. Some people actually seem to care about my opinions.
8. Most bloggers are the nicest people on earth.
9. I can get great beauty tips by reading blogs...tips that I've never gotten before since I'm in an all-male household.
10. Bloggers will answer any question you have. And I do mean "any question"!
11. I've learned to pay attention to the little things during the day...you never know when it will be a great post opportunity!
And the recipes! Thank goodness there are people out there with cooking blogs! My family thanks you, too.
In addition, a couple of the great things about blogging are meeting new people and really connecting with people I may never meet in person, and reconnecting with people I knew in the past.
If you've been reading from the beginning, thank you for giving me the confidence to continue. Thank you for answering my endless questions. Especially Joyce, who introduced me to the wonderful world of gadgets and backgrounds!
If you're a new follower, thank you for joining me for a glimpse into my life. Thank you for thinking that I'm worthy enough to think about from time to time!
Here's to another year of blogging! Can't wait to see where this year takes me!