The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award...Thanks a bunch, Patty!
2. List 7 things that people may not know about you...
Oh, gee. What haven't I told? I'm such an open book! I'm going to cheat and just pick a few things I included on 100 Things About Me:
- I'm addicted to the "Real Housewives"...especially New Jersey. (Caroline could be my best friend!)
- I cry during some commercials.
- I can't stand to see misspelled words, specifically when people use "loose" for "lose" and "too" for "to".
- People ending sentences with prepositions are also a major pet peeve! Really. You don't have to add "at" when asking, "Where are you?"
- I've never had my hair longer than shoulder-length.
- I had my first pedicure at the beginning of the summer...and will get my second in a few days.
- I yell at sporting events...even if I don't fully understand the game...even if I'm watching it on tv.
Once again, this is so very hard. My list of favorite blogs is growing...wish I could make that a full time job! Okay, so here are a few:
Tina: A View from a Hill (yes, there's that nepotism again!)
Amy: Milk Breath and Margaritas (I'm so glad she's back!)
Sweet Tea (She's a BLAST!)
Amy: All Things A Ro (Get ready to laugh!)
AuburnChick's Weblog (This chick's just amazing!)
Mrs. E: Easy Street (She may be the most versatile blogger I know!)
Candace: Mi chiamo Candace (Another new blogging friend!)
Thanks again, Patty! I hope everybody will have time to visit these awesome blogs!