Time again for Random Dozen (everybody say "HEY"!)!
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
I don't have one. I only remember going to a fair/carnival a couple of times, and have no idea what I ate.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes. About 20 pounds.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
Money. No brainer.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
Last night: fried calamari. Too chewy for my taste.
Also last night: Lambrusco. Wonderful. Did y'all know that you can get wine samples for 25 cents at Olive Garden?
We had our monthly "special ed girls' dinner out" last night at Olive Garden. Good times, good conversation, and good food!
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
Anything that has to do with politics. I hate it when people don't see things
the right way the way I do! (ha, ha!)
6.Silver or Gold?
7. What makes you sigh?
Is this a "good sigh" or a "bad sigh"? Bad sigh: my boys doing something they aren't suppose to be doing. Good sigh: a really good dessert!
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
I do know how old I am, and I claim to be 29. Which is a miracle since I have college-aged kids!
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
If it were life or death, yes. If it wasn't life or death, it would depend on the circumstance. I'm a firm believer in taking responsibility for your actions.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Probably something that had to do with music.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
Tell them that she's my friend. This has happened before, so I know exactly what I would do.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
Not sure which is your most prominent love language? Take the quiz!
Words of Affirmation. I'm not much into the huggy-feely thing. Gifts are a good thing, but it makes me uncomfortable to receive them. Love to give them, though!