Joyce has more questions for us this week. Honestly, I don't know how she keeps coming up with them and not duplicate them. It's easy to play along: Visit From This Side of the Pond, copy and paste the questions into your blog, and answer. Oh, and don't forget to link up!
1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Terrible, No-good, very-bad. (if you hyphenate, it counts as 1 word, right?)
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I LOVE shrimp! It doesn't matter how it's prepared.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Yes. Moving along...
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
No. I'm fine while I'm watching it, but then my imagination goes wild and I'm scared silly.
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Sledding. I've never snowboarded. I've only gone skiing a couple of times. The first time was in Rochester, Mn. during an AFS Short-term Exchange with Mayo High School. I don't think any of us had ever been skiing before, or maybe just a couple of kids had. There was this one boy who immediately went onto the intermediate slope (it was his 1st time). We would watch him ski a little, then fall down; then ski a little, then fall down. By the end of the day he was skiing all the way down.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
There was a place in the back of the yard that I loved to go. It was under a tree, and there must've been some brush around it. It was like a little cave. Now, when I look out at my parents' backyard, I'm amazed at how big I thought that backyard was!
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Church motivates me to be a better person, especially the Adoration Chapel. Honestly...there's nothing like sitting quietly in front of Jesus, being still and listening.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I really, really need/want a snow day. Because Christmas Break wasn't long enough to sit in front of the tv and watch movies.