I realized that most of my posts since before Christmas have been a little on the negative side, so I'm looking at the positives that are going on in my life:
* We only have to complete 1 FAFSA this year since OS graduates in May. Hip hip, hooray! :)
* I just found out that a coworker's dog "may" be pregnant, and the timing will be just about right for us to have a new family member!
* YS has started getting information on colleges in the mail, although he's already narrowed his choice to 2 or 3. 2 of them are out of state, so those may be knocked out of the running depending on how much financial aid he gets.
* I'm looking into book clubs in the area, but I'm having a hard time finding one. One of my sisters is involved with the library, so I'm going to see if she has any insights.
* I'm still thinking about a crochet class at Michaels. Who knows? Maybe this will be the one crafty thing I'm good at!
* We love to watch "Big Bang Theory"! The episode from a couple of weeks ago made us laugh harder than we've laughed at something on tv in a long time:
Have a Marvelous Monday!
I always look at those classes at Michael's and think that they sound like so much fun and then I go home and forget about them. I'd love to learn how to crochet or knit! I took a stained glass class a couple of years ago and LOVED it. Maybe I should look for another one...ReplyDelete
Hooray for the maybe new puppy!
yay for a new puppy + finding a book club and a crochet class. This time of year I always want to learn to knit.ReplyDelete
What kind of puppy? I LOVE puppies ... what's not to love with puppies (ok, maybe the housetraining? ha!)ReplyDelete
A book club? I'd love to find a local book club ... time to start searching!
You had me at puppy.ReplyDelete
Take the class at Michaels...what's the worse that can happen? Oh, wait, you need those big sharp needle things don't you? :)
We love that show too...we renamed it The Nerd Show....it always cracks us up!
Glad to hear from you! I saw how nasty the weather was to get last night and thought of you. My Littles would LOVE a new puppy!ReplyDelete
We are talking about a puppy in the spring. Trying to get my head around it : ) I love em but I'm remembering all the work they are initially.ReplyDelete
Well, you know I'm working on being positive as well. Good luck. It's not easy, at least for me, at times, but it makes a big difference.ReplyDelete
Great news about the FAFSA! I can't imagine having more than one child in college, but we'll be there one day.
I'd love to find a bookclub too, there's one in the neighborhood that's supposed to be awesome, but they've been meeting forever and I don't feel comfortable asking to join.
New puppy? Fun!
Woohoo!!! Accent the positive baby!!!ReplyDelete
You go girl...
God bless your week sweetie!!! :o)
New puppy for Spring! That is great news. What kind? They are a lot of work! Have a great dayReplyDelete
Every time I watch Big Bang Theory I laugh my butt off, not sure why it hasn't made the Tivo list, maybe because I feel like I am too far behind.ReplyDelete
Love all the positive.
Love your positive attitude. A new puppy would be fun! Good luck on the book club. I love Big Band Theory and that one was a hoot!ReplyDelete
Yay for more fur babies!!!!!ReplyDelete
Good luck with all these new things in 2012! We got a pup in November - not a newbie but a 7 month old. Perfect - still enough of a puppy to be cute and cuddly, but much less work! Have fun!ReplyDelete
We love that show, too. Mr.4444 thinks that one character (sorry--I don't know his name--I only watch the show with one ear)is, in his opinion, the greatest TV actor ever.ReplyDelete
ugh! FAFSA....Thanks for reminding me. (NOT)
Good luck with your crafting adventures.