I realized that most of my posts since before Christmas have been a little on the negative side, so I'm looking at the positives that are going on in my life:
* We only have to complete 1 FAFSA this year since OS graduates in May. Hip hip, hooray! :)
* I just found out that a coworker's dog "may" be pregnant, and the timing will be just about right for us to have a new family member!
* YS has started getting information on colleges in the mail, although he's already narrowed his choice to 2 or 3. 2 of them are out of state, so those may be knocked out of the running depending on how much financial aid he gets.
* I'm looking into book clubs in the area, but I'm having a hard time finding one. One of my sisters is involved with the library, so I'm going to see if she has any insights.
* I'm still thinking about a crochet class at Michaels. Who knows? Maybe this will be the one crafty thing I'm good at!
* We love to watch "Big Bang Theory"! The episode from a couple of weeks ago made us laugh harder than we've laughed at something on tv in a long time:
Have a Marvelous Monday!