1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
Awww, October! It's one of my favorite months, along with November! Of course, January & February are kind of nice with the chance of snow days, too. Back to October: I'm looking forward to chilly nights and cool days, listening to the leaves rustle as they fall down to the ground. I just love October!
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
I think it's still out there. I would hope that it's seen in our
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
Can I be honest? I think I have a little bit of all of them in me, but if you ask my sisters, they'd say Lucy because she's such a brat!
4. What's something you're competitive about?
Ha, ha, ha!!! What am I NOT competitive about??? I really try to temper it, but deep down, I'm highly competitive in everything. Literally.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
Wow. Another thing that I love! I like popcorn just about any way: butter, no butter, salt, no salt (okay...I didn't mean that!), caramel corn, etc. I don't like the kind that comes already packaged in a bag.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
When I got my passport a few years ago.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
The first time I saw Parliament in London (which, by the way, was a year ago this week), I just couldn't get over how impressive it is.
We saw some beautiful churches in Copenhagen; the Trinidad Church that's attached to The Round Tower just took my breath away.
The Marble Church in Copenhagen was just as beautiful, though:
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I thought I was going to get a breather after fall break, but I've got a bunch of meetings that have to be done ASAP after break. Not only do I need to set up the meetings, but I have to find the time to actually test the students. "I will not get stressed...I will not get stressed!"