Laboring over the Hodgepodge
1. Labor Day weekend (in the US of A) is approaching...what's something you've labored over this year?
Trying to keep the house going and somewhat organized. Didn't really work, but I tried. (half-heartedly, but I tried!)
2. What is one word to describe your 'job' or career?
Dream. My current position is a "dream job", even with all of the budget cuts.
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever? Why?
The end of my time working for a rehab company. I ended up with a position I didn't want, and it was awful.
4. How do you measure contentment?
I think it's more of a "feeling"; I don't know that it can be measured.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins...what's your favorite kind of pickle?
I like dill pickles, and pretty much on their own. Unless it's potato salad or tuna salad. It's a definite "no" to pickles on sandwiches or burgers.
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
The mountains. I absolutely love the view as I drive to work every day. I think this deserves a second posting:
7. What is one thing on your 'want-to-do' list before summer draws to an official close?
Summer was over for me 5 weeks ago. I have nothing on my list.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday, one of my schools was evacuated due to a fire caused by the air unit. Luckily, no one was hurt and the day was able to resume. I wouldn't have been there anyway, since it wasn't my day to be there, but I always miss all of the excitement at that school! Yesterday, we got an email in our school email advertising an HVAC job opening. Coincidence???
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge