Wednesday already??? It'll be Fall Break before you know it! :) Joyce has come up with more questions for us to answer, then link up and see if you answered the same as someone else.
1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
I struggle with overcoming fears by facing them head on. Sometimes. Sometimes I have trouble finding the good in life. Then again, sometimes I have trouble with allowing myself to relax and reset AND working to live! Same goes for the easiest.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I'd just tuck it in my billfold and use as needed. $20 doesn't go very far these days.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Guilt trip. Guilt that I don't have much to show for summer break.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
No clue. And I'm tired, so I don't feel like trying to come up with something!
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
I did all of them except watch a ballgame. And gardened, unless you could looking over Daddy's garden and pulling a few weeds. Summer is over for me!
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
Why in the world is Donald Trump still in the picture, and how can he be that high in the poll? And, why isn't the media talking about Ben Carson? (okay, that was 3 questions, but so what?)
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
I don't have one. I just turn on Sirius & listen to what's on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did you see this adorable video? It makes me laugh every time I watch it!