Wednesday already??? It'll be Fall Break before you know it! :) Joyce has come up with more questions for us to answer, then link up and see if you answered the same as someone else.
1. I recently read here about four secrets to happiness from around the world. They were-
Overcome your fears by facing them head on, allow yourself to relax and reset, work to live versus living to work, and find the good in life. Not sure if these are the actual secret to happiness, but which of the four do you struggle with most? Which one comes most easily to you?
I struggle with overcoming fears by facing them head on. Sometimes. Sometimes I have trouble finding the good in life. Then again, sometimes I have trouble with allowing myself to relax and reset AND working to live! Same goes for the easiest.
2. How would you spend a found $20 bill today?
I'd just tuck it in my billfold and use as needed. $20 doesn't go very far these days.
3. Ego trip, power trip, guilt trip, round trip, trip the light fantastic, or trip over your own two feet...which 'trip' have you experienced or dealt with most recently? Explain.
Guilt trip. Guilt that I don't have much to show for summer break.
4. If you could master any physical skill in the world what would it be, and how would you use that skill?
No clue. And I'm tired, so I don't feel like trying to come up with something!
5. As July draws to a close, let's take inventory of our summer fun. Since the official first day of (North American) summer (June 20th) have you...been swimming? enjoyed an ice cream cone? seen a summer blockbuster? camped? eaten corn on the cob? gardened? deliberately unplugged? watched a ballgame? picked fruit off the vine? taken a road trip? read a book? Are any of these activities on your must-do-before-summer-ends list?
I did all of them except watch a ballgame. And gardened, unless you could looking over Daddy's garden and pulling a few weeds. Summer is over for me!
6. The Republican Presidential candidates will debate on August 6th. What's your question?
Why in the world is Donald Trump still in the picture, and how can he be that high in the poll? And, why isn't the media talking about Ben Carson? (okay, that was 3 questions, but so what?)
7. What's your most listened to song so far this summer?
I don't have one. I just turn on Sirius & listen to what's on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did you see this adorable video? It makes me laugh every time I watch it!
I love that video.ReplyDelete
I think sometimes teachers need a break. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's okay not to tick off a long list in the summer. Rest is important too and you had a busy and emotional year. That being said, I can't believe you're already back in school!ReplyDelete
It would help if our media were actually journalists, wouldn't it. It's a shame that we can't turn on the TV news and get the news instead of the most recent celebrity buzz.ReplyDelete
Love the video. Loved your answers to the questions too. The one about working to live is one I struggle with sometimes myself. Enjoy the new school year. We go back Monday. Frank and I are heading to PCB after revival tonight and we will come home on Saturday.ReplyDelete
Oh no! Summer break is already over for you? UGH. I have next week and then, teachers are back. The 17th, we welcome the little darlings. I really hope this is going to be my last year. I don't appreciate the morning routine of rushing to get out the door like I used to.ReplyDelete
Cute video! My oldest son loved playing in his "Johnny Jump Up" when he was that age. I didn't know they still made them...ReplyDelete
I don't think you should feel guilty if you didn't accomplish much over summer break. Maybe you just needed exactly that, a break :)ReplyDelete
I am so ready for Fall Break and school hasn't even started! You should not feel guilty about your summer. It seems you did a lot of things and you got pleasure out of it. I love listening to my Sirius XM radio. Have you listened to Road Trip Radio yet? Really been enjoying that one!ReplyDelete
It was okay to not do much over your break, you deserved the down time! I love that video. I saw it the other day and it is so darn cute.ReplyDelete
That's the cutest video I've seen all week!ReplyDelete
That video is hilarious! Summer isn't over! It is a state of mind :)ReplyDelete
I hope you can stop by:
The video is precious and made me laugh too! I enjoyed your Hodgepodge!!ReplyDelete