1. What is something about living in this country that you value? 'This country' is whatever country you call home.
2. What is a favorite something you own that is red, white, and/or blue?
Gosh, I'm totally stumped on this one! I've been trying to think of something that I own that's those colors, and I'm coming up with 'nada'!
3. Do you fly a flag at your house on patriotic holidays?
We used to, but decided the flag hanger didn't appropriately display the flag. I have the flag on my mailbox cover.
4. What ingredients do you think should be included in a great picnic basket?
Fried chicken, chips, grapes, wine.
5. What is one interesting piece of trivia you know? Interesting is of course a relative term.
Swedish couples often go to Denmark to get married since alcohol is less expensive there.
Bonus: There is a park in Denmark that is opened to celebrate American Independence Day.
(Thank you, CH for those facts that I knew but forgot!)
6. Wednesday, May 24th is National Escargot day...have you ever tried them? Eww or ooh?
EWWWWW! (No, I haven't tried them. Just the thought of it makes me gag!)
7. What is one thing you know for sure?
There is a God.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did anybody watch the past 2 episodes of Real Housewives of New Jersey? I'm not sure how I'm liking the dynamics of Teresa's SIL and cousin being on there, but it sure beats crazy Danielle! Teresa's brother seems like he's going to take Danielle's place...he doesn't seem real stable, and his wife seems to be very spoiled and immature. I kinda like Kathy (the cousin), but her husband is Ca-ree-py! If you're watching, what's your take?