1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
CH takes care of that by taking to somebody else to do it for us. Less stressful that way.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Pain. No pain, no gain, right? When I look back at the pains in my life, I definitely think that those events helped me grow into the person I am.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
You definitely won't be seeing me wear that color...I'm a winter, and that's NOT a winter color! We have some orange in our house (we do live in "Big Orange Country"!), but not tangerine tango.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I don't really collect anything, but I have started buying a Christmas Ornament when we go on vacations.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Grilled chicken with pasta, mushrooms, and broccoli.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
Earlier in the year. I guess this counts as "car trouble": I heard an awful squealing while I was driving, but it would stop when I stopped. It turned out my car was telling me that I needed new brakes.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Less. And it's not a good thing.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last year we have snow every time we turned around. This year: nada, zilch, NONE. What is up with this:
I really, really hope our "Spring Break" isn't spent shoveling snow.