Worst: Taking a big bite out of a hot pepper after I asked Daddy if it was hot and he said it wasn't.
Best: Most of my meals on my trip over the summer.
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little? How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?
I'd rather they tell me like it is. I tend to try to soften things up when I talk, but I'm pretty honest when asked.
3. What's your favorite place to hang out?
There's a brewery in town that some of my friends/coworkers go to every now and then.
4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?
I've not nothing on this one.
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
Nabiha & Shaka Loveless at Tivoli in Copenhagen. I was with B & H, and YS and his friend were there, just not with us. I really, really liked Nabiha. Shaka Loveless was pretty good; I'm sure he would've been better if I had been able to understand what he was singing!
6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?
Oh, Reality TV. It's really just a waste of time, but oh, how I like to watch the Real Housewives marathons!
7. What's something you think is overrated?
Honey Boo-Boo...hands down. I'm just sooo thankful that she's not from Tennessee!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Since speech is in full swing for me, I thought I would share a typical speech session with you: