Apparently Linda is a big "Lost" fan. Personally, I never got it. I mean, I tried to follow along at the beginning, but was frustrated by the whole thing, so I thought there were other mindless shows on at that same time that would actually be entertaining to me.
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
2. Have you ever been to an island?
I went to the Bahamas my senior year in high school with the band. Not a good trip at all. I really should go back and see if it's really as bad as I remember.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Definitely a feeler. Thinking makes my head hurt.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Ms. Rule Follower here? Either it is or it isn't, there is no maybe about it.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
How about "The Dummies Guide to Being Stuck on an Island?".
6. What are you most afraid of?
Something happening to one of my boys. I have a feeling this is going to be a popular answer!
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
OUCH! I'm having to think...I would say never be able to make new ones. If I lost all of my old memories, I'd lose the memories of my parents, as well as other relatives.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
1) College graduation...I found what I wanted to have as a career...finally. I know my parents were ecstatic when I decided on my major and didn't change...again.
2) My parents & siblings. I woudn't be who I am today with them.
3) My husband and my boys...they are the loves of my life; in fact, they are my life.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Hmmm...well, since I didn't have a wedding to begin with, this is going to be a little hard to answer. We got married by a Justice of the Peace in my husband's hometown with my MIL, BIL, and a couple of my husband's close friends as witnesses, then had our marriage blessed in the Catholic Church with my parents being the witnesses a few years later. I think having a wedding would have really made me nervous, having to get up in front of all those people. Knowing me, I would've tripped.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
It's easy to forgive, but forgetting is another thing. Forgiveness humbles us. It's easy to say "It's okay" when someone says "I'm sorry", but it's another thing to actually deep-down, honestly forgive.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
That's easy...read. That is, if I'm not distracted by someone talking loudly, either in the office or in the exam room.
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope she would have the compassion that I have; as far as the way she would be better: she's a clone, right? So...she'd be perfect! Okay, okay...about some humility?
Now, here's your part: Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up!