Another Friday's Fave 5
It's another Friday's Fave 5 hosted by Susanne at "Living to Tell the Story". So, here we go:
1. "Little White Book": What a great follow up to the "Little Black Book" during Lent! A short verse from Gospel of Luke followed by something to think about.
2. End of TCAPS: We're done with the 2010 version of state testing. That means that the end of the school year is oh, so very near! Only 4 more Mondays!
3. Rain: We finally had a good rain on Tuesday that washed some of the pollen out of the air.
4. Southern Mommas: I don't know how I found this, but it's an amazing site for southern mommas. Even if you're not southern but are southern at heart, check it out!
5. Honeysuckles: They are blooming! I finally smelled them when I took the girls out this morning.