I had the honor of accepting this award from 2 different people last week! Casondra is a new friend. If you haven't visited her before, you should meet her. She is just an incredible woman who gives me a lot of inspiration. I've "known" Kathy for a while, but didn't realize she had another blog! I've been keeping up with what's going on with her grandkids. Thank you both!
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
7 things about me:
1. I'm addicted to the Real Housewives...but "only" NJ, NY, Atlanta, and DC.
2. I don't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.
3. My favorite thing to do in the winter is to light some candles and watch movies.
4. I'm very, very big on traditions.
5. I'm a rule follower.
6. I moved back to the small town after living away for 20 years.
7. I'm a dog lover, but cats: not so much.
For the 15 recent blogs I'm following: this is going to be tough, but here goes:
1. Jeremiah 29:11
2. Falling off a High-Heeled Life
3. Sanity is Overrated
4. Jeannie's Happy World
6. The Motherhood Umbrella
7. Lemondade Living
8. A Corgi In Southern California
9. Dollycas's Thoughts
10. From Tracie
11. Leigh Ashley
12. Life through Bifocals
13. Odyssey of a Mom Scholar
14. Oops...There Goes My Mind
15. Manic Motherhood
If you get a chance, go visit some or all of these ladies! They are all amazing!