1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
It would have to be the blizzard of '93. We were living in N. Ga., and it was mid-March. It had actually been pretty warm, until the day of the storm. We had thunder, lightening, and snow. Lots of snow: 5 feet. If it hadn't been for no power or water, it would've been absolutely beautiful.
2. What is a sound or noise you love?
All my boys talking and laughing.
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
I absolutely love shrimp. Fixed any way. I'm not picky. As long as it's cooked.
4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
8:00-2:30. That would be when I'm at work. Oh, minus my 30 minute lunch break, of course.
5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
Blue is my favorite color. All shades. I don't have a favorite shade of blue!
6. Do people underestimate you?
Honestly, I think people overestimate me.
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I honestly can't remember. I'm honestly not trying to avoid the question (honest!), I just can't remember the last time that happened.
8. Insert your own random thought here, and remember...I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it.
The girls have finally gotten used to the time change: the past 2 mornings they didn't get me up until my alarm went off! YAY!