Now for the fun stuff:
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
I get busy around the house.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I love a good spring rain, especially if it's warm enough to open the windows! Everything smells so clean and fresh after the rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Jesus because he's the mainstay in my life.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
A small tattoo where no one could see.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Going to where we used to live in the Carolinas to see friends and neighbors. We hope to revive a tradition with another family: we used to go out to a Chinese restaurant almost every Sunday after Mass. We'd sit the kids (8 total) at one table, and we'd have some adult conversation at the other.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Cadbury...you can get Reese's anytime.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
The restaurant where we ate for my Birthday dinner.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
"The Poet" by Michael Connelly I'm about 2/3 of the way through it. Really weird: the book I read before that ("Eleventh Hour" by Catherine Coulter) was also about the death of a twin and the living twin worked on solving the crime. Love a good mystery!
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Yellow; isn't it just the happiest color?
Thanks for the mudslide info!ReplyDelete
And thanks too for the blue day info...I've worked in the same field and would love to show my support for these families.
Have a happy Easter!
I so agree with you about the Spring rains. Everything smells so fresh afterwards and washes away the pollen. Easter Blessings, SusanDReplyDelete
You are so right about the Cadbury eggs--I hadn't thought about the seasonal aspect. Thanks for visiting!ReplyDelete
great answers!!! I dont think many people really like peeps I wonder why they are so popular??ReplyDelete
First of all I love your last day of school ticker...except I am thinking of all that I have to accomplish in my classroom before that...YIKES!! Love the perspective in the Cadbury Reeses debate...you are exactly right!! That looks like a very fun restaurant, I hope you had a good time.ReplyDelete
I am wearing yellow today -and I agree it does but a pep in your step!ReplyDelete
#6 sounds FUN!!ReplyDelete
Travel safely and enjoy!
Thank you for stopping over and I put your button up too. How wonderful to be living in a small town. We had an empty nest until two weeks ago. Our daughter & SIL moved in with our grand puppy Charlie. It's been a very huge adjustment for me. Your blog is very pretty.ReplyDelete
Very nice to meet you and have a beautiful Easter. Have you seen my other blog? I'm very proud of it.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hadn't thought about the fact that you don't get Cadbury anytime. Good thought! And, I do love yellow too but guess I like blue more. But, blue and yellow are so good looking together. Easter Blessings to you this week!ReplyDelete
More Yellow! It always makes me smile!ReplyDelete
I enjoyed your answers. I think everyone agrees that yellow is a happy color. ;)ReplyDelete
Love your #10 and I picked yellow too.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the Autism Information! And I am soooo with you on Peeps!ReplyDelete
That's truly great info about autism. It's definitely different than the perception.ReplyDelete
I love yellow too. It's a very happy color.
Your tradition sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoy Sunday.
Yay for yellow! Seems to be a popular choice :-)ReplyDelete
I haven't read "Eleventh Hour" but I do like C. Coulter. Will have to check it out.
Have a wonderful Easter!
Thank you for letting us know about wearing blue and more about Autism. You do not like mashmellows... I see... oh dear.ReplyDelete
Ah... the air after a good hard rain.. so true!
Happy Easter to you!
Mine is here