1. Define a great relationship.
Sharing, talking, not talking but being comfortable with each other.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Oh, great. You did this to see if we would tell on ourselves, didn't you LINDA? Peanut Butter
Chocolate Milkshake from Sonic.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I guess I'd have to say Schnauzer, although we did have some really good dogs that were Pit Bulls. My 2nd choice: MUTT. Can you see why? Look at how sweet her eyes are!
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
That's a toughie. After living in SC, I realized I really like my 4 seasons, but I can't say Tn. 'cause that's where I am now. Decisions...decisions. I'd say Va., but the taxes are too high. GOT ONE! NC!
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
You know, I don't think I would change anything.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
My older brother Jerome. He is 3 years older than I am, and can do impressions like nobody's business!
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Do I ever get enough sleep? I think not. And, last night I tossed & turned thinking about a situation at school.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
"Why is this dog barking at 5:00 in the morning when I have another 30 minutes to sleep?"
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
HONESTLY: Fried, baby. Everything tastes better when it's fried! Had my first fried pickle on my birthday (sliced, not spears) and it was goo-ood!
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
I most certainly am. Not as much as I was when I was little, but I have such a vivid imagination that I can imagine all kinds of things coming to get me.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well, that depends on what age. I came across an activity that we had to do for Confirmation Class: I said I wanted to be a teacher of the Hearing Impaired (came close to that one), but my mom & I visited nursing schools when I was a Junior...until I realized how much science you had to take.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Loyal comes to mind.
I wanted to share part of my drive to work with you: