Last Friday's Fave 5 for April
1. Dinner at my parents' house: A cousin and her husband (who live in S. Tx.) are participating in the Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathons, and they went to Nashville to participate in the one there. Since they weren't too far away and have friends that live nearby, they came in to have dinner with us. We don't have cousins coming in a lot, so it was a real treat to see them.
2. Screenings at one of my schools: It's a nice break from the regular routine, and it means that school is almost out for the summer!
3. My favorite comedian is coming to town. Unfortunately, I won't be going to see him. He is hilarious! (Or, maybe it's just my warped sense of humor!) Here's a clip:
If you've never heard of him, I bet that wasn't what you were expecting: An Asian with a southern accent! God Bless America!
4. Here's another youtube clip from a new bloggy friend that found me this week! I think I'm going to enjoy reading about what she's up to:
5. The view as I was driving into work on Thursday morning:
I have to throw this picture in for my husband. This was one of his Faves of the week:
Have a great POETS Day! (Pee On Everything, Tomorrow's Saturday!)