Thank You Very Much: Maiden Voyage
Oh, happy day! I've been looking forward to this since I found this blog! Actually, I think I found it the day after my "Grumpy Post". Oh, and I get to use sarcasm...a lot of it! Feeling like you need to be a bit of a smart aleck today or get some things off of your chest? Grab the icon, and go link up at The Daily Dribbles!
Here goes my maiden voyage of "Thank you very much!"
1. To the high schooler who chose to steal the "Soccer Tonight" sign out of the yard while we were at the field for Senior Night as well as the high school band concert: I would've loved to have had that sign in the yard for Monday's & Tuesday's games. 'Preciate it.
2. To the little turkeys at one of my schools who continue to give a teacher friend who is very pregnant (and very hormonal) problems: You guys are the best. You're making her stress levels perfect for maintaining her health and the baby's health during this very important time.
3. To Mr. Bus Driver Man for the opposing soccer team Tuesday night: Thank you for taking up at least 7 spaces by parking your bus in the parking lot, where it's not suppose to be parked. Taking up parking spaces won't decrease the number of fans we have at the game. Nice try.
4. To the dead lizard I found under my desk on Tuesday: Thank you for picking that spot as your final resting place. It was such a joy to come in and see you laying there. (I didn't think to take a picture until I got a 4th grade boy to throw it in the trash can for me!)
And last, but not least:
5. To the Reading Teacher at one of my schools: Thank you for sending out the e-mail about left over food in the library. And, double thank you for bringing that left over food to our meeting that afternoon. You are the devil. But you did not win.
Here we go: Hop over to KMama's and link up with your Thank You's! You may want to spend a little time over there and check out her blog: She's a HOOT!