Today, the grumpiness is gone. Join in with Susanne over at Living to tell the Story and remember to link up! Here's my latest installment of Friday's Fave Five:
1. Cinco de Mayo dinner courtesy of YS. He made Layered Black Bean Dip
Refried Beans Supreme
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
2. Summer clothes...I'll be much cooler now that I switched out my clothes from winter to summer!
3. Flowers in the yard. There aren't very many, but at least there are a few!
4. Finishing "Mercy" by Jodi Picoult. The book was okay, it just took me longer to finish than it usual does.
5. Kindergarten Screenings. Here's a picture of the team that screened Thursday at one of the schools:They are my best speech chickies. I gave the one in the green jacket a hard time, because that's the shirt she wore last year:
Looking forward to reading FFF from everybody!