Susanne's to link up with your five favorite things of the week.
1. Well, DUH! Today is the last day of school! I'm free! I'm planning on just vegging out the first week, organizing the blogs that I read, and weeding through the ones on my list that haven't posted in a long time. I'm hoping to finish the book I'm reading ("The Help"). It's really good, I just haven't had time to read it.
2. MS' graduation. It's so hard to believe that he'll be a college man in just a couple of months.
3. OS coming home for MS' graduation. He's spending the summer as a river raft guide & a lifeguard. He's going to be really busy, but I know he's going to have a good time!
4. A book a coworker brought to school today. His daughter just got back from Thailand, and she brought him this book:
5. Band banquet. Yummy barbecue and great company! They're a great group of kids! Here is YS (in the striped shirt) chilling out:
Susanne's and link up!