I had no problem with the song decision this week. When I'm at work and have a "break", I can't stand for it to be quiet in my room, so I usually pop in a cd or turn on the radio. I think it comes from being from a big family where there was always noise in the house! Anyway, one day this week, I popped in a cd that I titled: "country", not really remembering what songs were on it. Turns out there were songs on it that OS & I listened to on our way to my in-laws after the tornado hit the town. It was a good trip for us, all things considered. This was one of the songs that we listened to:
Debby at Just Breathe gave me an award! Here it is:
Accept and thank the person who gave it to you! List 10 things about yourself List 5 additional things you DON'T like Then pick ten people to give this lovely award to!
So, here it goes:
1. I'm a mom of 3
2. I'm a wife to my 'chubby hubby' (his words, not mine!).
3. I'm the 8th child in a family of 10 children.
4. I'm a 'cradle Catholic'.
5. I've lived in 3 southern states.
6. Last summer was the 1st time I traveled out of the country (excluding my Bahamas fiasco).
7. I yell at ballgames...any ballgames...it doesn't matter if I know anything about the sport or not.
8. I have 2 little dogs whom I adore.
9. I love to read.
10. I love my job.
1. Rude people
2. Black coffee
3. Scary movies
4. The dark
5. Cleaning house
Now for the 10 friends whose turn it is to take the award:
It's really hard to decide who to give it to, especially since I don't know if the 10 I pick will be interesting in doing this. So, I'm going to take a chance and extend the invitation to the following:
The Beverly Buzz
I'm also extending to them this tag after also receiving it from Debby at Just Breathe:
(If you don't want to participate, you won't hurt my feelings at all!)
Looks like I'm one of the lucky ones who are "it"! Here's what you do:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
Here's my picture:
This is a picture of YS at a soccer game. The band director is really into getting the kids playing at all sporting events. YS plays baritone in the band, but he was given the opportunity to play the bass drum at MS' soccer game. This was taken 04 May 2009.