I liked this so much last week, I decided to try it again! What a great way to get things off of your chest: Things that have irritated you this week, things that you kept bottled up, or maybe even things that you actually said that you think need to be said again!
Visit KMama at The Daily Dribbles and link up!
1. To the lady who parked her car right in front of the restaurant causing a minor traffic jam in the parking lot: You are so considerate. Not only of the people you blocked in, but also the people who had to squeeze by you in order to get out of the parking lot. I hope you enjoyed your take-out, and I hope it was low fat, because you sure didn't have to get any exercise to get it.
2. To the lady with the 2 kids in church: You are the epitome of teaching your kids how to act during Mass. Your 7 or 8 year old daughter talked to her friend (whose mother was sitting in the next section over & up one row so she couldn't watch her girl) the entire Mass without you even noticing. I'll give you this: during the 2nd half of the consecration, you did tell her to look toward the altar. Of course, then she went right on talking to her friend. Then, when your son started pinching his sister, you did a great job of separating the 2: all your boy had to do was resist just a little, and you let him stay where he was...twice. You did not distract me at all during Mass. Nope, not at all. And, since you were sitting 2 rows from the front, I'm sure you didn't distract the priest, either.
3. My left ankle: Many thanks for reminding me that I am getting older and can't wear the shoes I want to. Seems like this happened last spring when I switched over to my summer shoes, only it's worse this year. Reality bites...hard.
4. My small town, the county parks & rec, and the county "Leadership Class of 2010": Thank you for messing up the landscape in a park in my small town by putting up these ridiculous signs:
5. To a coworker: Thanks so very, very much for leaving a note in my box asking for progress reports on 3 students. First: I just received information on 2 of them that morning, and, being kind of busy and doing my job and seeing students and getting ready for 2 meetings and all, I didn't have time to sit at my very, extremely slow computer and put the information in. Second: If it was that important, why the heck didn't you pick up the phone or send an e-mail? I would've gone out of my way to make sure those 3 students' information had been put in the computer. My box only gets visited 3 times/day: when I get there, after lunch, and when I leave for the day (sometimes not even then). And, the progress reports actually go out on Friday, so what's the dadgum hurry?
6. And finally: To the man who got bit by the bear while he was trying to take a picture of it: Wildlife is there to look at, not get within inches of it. Many people I have talked to about this have asked if we can lobby to have you put down instead of the bear. She was, after all, just being a bear. Thanks for upsetting the female bear so that she has to take care of herself, just to have her life in danger of ending because of your stupidity. On behalf of the bear: Thanks so very much.
Now it's your turn. Come on, you know you want to do it! Go over The Daily Dribbles and join me in getting some things off of your chest. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better if you do!